Pages

Monday, October 6, 2008

Stranger

I feel myself coming back into myself. I feel myself aching for something raw, unfettered, and free. I find myself wanting.

Don’t talk to me after you make me gasp and cry out. Don’t look at me either. I want it all for myself. I don’t want to explain it to you afterward. I wont answer you when you ask for more. I wont give you a way to contact me. I don’t care what you want.

I know you’ll judge me when I drop to my knees but I really don’t care. As much as it seems like it’s for you, it’s not. I want the surprised gasp out of you. I want to feel your rising desire, the lack of control. I want that power to give you everything you want and to take it away.

I don’t want to know you, your family, your secrets and about your girlfriend’s cat, car or how she doesn’t do it like I do. I don’t care. I want your hands in my hair as my mouth is full. I want to gasp for air and drool. I want it to be a blur and know that you got off. That’s all.

No comments: