“I’ll walk you to your car.”
“Do you want to see my new car?”
When I foolishly follow these suggestions, I get new ones.
“Get in; it’s got a kick-ass stereo.”
“The seats are leather.”
When the car turns on, I feel the panic rise and start to get out.
“It’s ok, I’ll drive you there.”
“I don’t want you to walk to your car alone.”
Putting the car into gear locks the doors. I try the handle and lock and they don’t move.
“Where’s your car?”
“Will you kiss me?”
When the car travels in the completely wrong direction, I know what’s happening.
“Are you going to touch it?”
“Suck on me”
When I don’t follow suggestions, he tries a different angle.
“Don’t you want to be a good girl?”
“Don’t you want to please me?”
When I don’t move and don’t say anything he takes me by the hair.
“You’re going to suck my cock.”
“I’m going to fuck your ass.”
When I cry out, he gets more excited. When I cry, his cock gets hard.
“That’s a good girl.”
“Take it all.”
When he finishes with my mouth, he turns me over.
"You like it in your ass."
"I love fucking your big fat ass"
When I scream, he is coming.
“You’re ok.”
“I’ll take you to your car now.”
I never told.
No comments:
Post a Comment