Pages

Thursday, August 19, 2010

I rely on myself. I cannot rely on anyone else, not 100%.
I will give you half, of me, of my trust and I hope it's enough. When it's not, I'll give you it all and expect the same in return.
It's then I'm exposed and i need reassurance.
It's when i dont get it, the panic sets it and I go back to the beginning.
I rely on myself.

I've started again and keep relying on my husband.
He is pulling through and fulfilling needs. I know I can rely on him, specifically, for things. I cannot rely on him for other things. No one person is my 100%.

And I can rely on my sister, my soul-mated friend. She's always there to listen.

Yes, bits there and here.
Any more than that and I need a hand to hold. I'd need reassurance and safety.

I rely on me. It's ok because i'm pretty awesome. I don't need to be fixed.

No comments: