Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Do you have a map?

My feelings are not audible anymore, these days. Sickness, work, derby, sickness, work, work is eating me from the inside out and I feel like there's nothing left. I keep moving through the days. I keep my mouth shut, my eyes open, and wait for my self to come back to me.

I get lost easily. My sense of direction isn't always the best and I've been known for feeling guilty for things not in my control. I'm feeling overwhelmed and the familiar need to shut down keeps tapping my shoulder.

I will push through this uncomfortable sense that i am drowning. I will search for time in the corners and underneath. I will trust myself and those in my life. I will stay still, waiting to be found. That's what you are supposed to do when you're lost.

No comments: